xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Whispered Reminder

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Whispered Reminder

I'm kinda in Limbo Land these days.
Stuck somewhere between what I should do, what I want to do and what I have to do.

What I should do is get back to my 'too much stuff ' sorting and other miscellaneous business that needs to get done.
What I want to do is place myself in a mountain cabin where I can live amongst nature and write my days away.
But what I have to do is sit tight, face forward and trust.

So many times in this not so predictable life of mine, I have been detoured by this, that and other things
& so many times I have swayed, faltered, fought and fretted every step of the way.

Somewhere down the line though, I stopped questioning, whining, wondering and worrying.
Because somewhere down that line I shifted my brain to 'believe'.
Now, all I have to do is quietly whisper 'Jesus'
& my mind is calmed, the noise is hushed and all the swirly whirly circumstances settle into perspective.

It's so easy.

With that wonderful hum I am reminded, once again, that 'yes, I can'
Yes. I will.
Yes, I must
& I carry on with a confidence like no other.

'Jesus'
That word. This friendship
& life really is So.Very. Simple.

:)

I Am My Feelings


No comments:

Post a Comment