xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Mr :)

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Mr :)

I've found him.
I have finally found him
& in my mind I have christened him Mr Smiles.

This man of my dreams has the biggest, best smile I have ever, ever seen
& what's even better, he shares that sweet happiness.
He passes out smiles.

I've seen Mr Smiles a few dozen times on my evening walks.
When I first saw him I thought, 'what a pleasant face ! That man must be having a very good day'.
But then our paths crossed again
& again
& now I know he's a Jolly
& my oh my, how I do love those Jollies.

I can see Mr Smile's smile long before he smiles at me.
He shares it with others on our walking path.
I'm hoping those people appreciate his teeth as much as I do.
But, I'm betting he's getting a lot of glee in return.
He is simply contagious.
Mr Smiles happily dares you not to smile back.

He doesn't know this yet but, I love him
& I am sure we are destined to be friends.

So until we officially meet Mr Smiles, you cover the clockwise route
& I will handle the counterclockwise.
Together I know we will conquer the world !
One wonderful smile at a time.

:)

I Am My Feelings




No comments:

Post a Comment