xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Every Day Possibles

Monday, May 15, 2017

Every Day Possibles

I woke up this morning with such a wonderful feeling of possible running through my veins.
That excited anticipation.
That happy rush.

I ADORE Possible.

The zillion to one lottery winner.
The lost forever, suddenly found.
When 'it will never happen', suddenly happens.
YaY !!

& I thought, this is a very lovely way to start my day but, it's MONDAY.
No super duper plans are planned.
Nope. 
A normal looking, I'll be cutting the grass, miscellaneous this and that day is waiting on my horizon
& although I'll find a whole lotta happy within this day,
Extraordinary ?
um ... probably not.

So what's up, Possible ??
What do you know that I don't ?

& then, I glance out my window
& I see the prettiest of colors up, down, all around.
I hear the birds harmonizing to their beautiful song.
I view the sun's arrival
& I witness a gathering of rabbits nibbling, frolicking, quietly, lovingly enjoying it all 

& I am reminded, once again, that the possibilities of each and every single day are truly endless !

Look around and enjoy THIS today, my friends.
It's alllllll yours.
& yep. 
I do believe it's going to be a good one.

I can feel it.

:)

I Am My Feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment