xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Hats Hats Hats

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Hats Hats Hats

Every year, when the Kentucky Derby rolls around and I see all those ladies with their big, fluffy, stop everything and look at my hat hats on ...

Yeah.
I'll admit it.
I'm jealous.

Why ?

Because there are hat people in this world and then there are the nots
& yep.
I am a Not.

Most of the time, I am very ok with being a not.
I'm more of a hoodie kinda gal anyways ....so hey, no worries.

But when I see an eye popping, jaw dropping hat on a look at my hat !! confident somebody
Uh huh.
I wish I could carry that look.

Just once.
At the Kentucky Derby.

My hat would be orange.
Very over the top, stop traffic orange.
Keep your sunglasses on, I just might distract the horses orange.
People would be talking about my hat for days, months, years.
It would be that orange.
It would be that incredible.

& if you try to copy my orange hat style ...?
Sorry.
Only one person in this whole, wide, lovely universe can handle this much orange
& that would be me.

If only ...If only ...
If only I were a hat person.
But, I am not.

I. Am. A. Not.

Oh well.
Guess I'll just stick with my orange hoodie instead.
It's awesome too.

YaY.


:)

I Am My Feelings





No comments:

Post a Comment