xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Love Thy Neighbor

Friday, May 5, 2017

Love Thy Neighbor

It sounds so incredibly easy
& as I sit here in the early morning quiet anticipating today's sunrise, I am absolutely dumbfounded as to why some find this so difficult.

Love thy neighbor as thyself.

Well, duh.
What's so hard about that ??

Seriously.
What is so hard about that ??

& yet, here we are.
Clamoring about in a world where love often seems astonishingly elusive, extremely impossible.

Why ?

WHY ?

To love and to be loved is THE most precious feeling in this whole entire universe !
There ain't nothing that tops that joy.
It is priceless.
It is true.
It is gold

so ...
so ???
So what's the problem, my people who prefer to hate, peeps ?
WHY would you choose dark over bright ?
Dismal over Delightful ?
Ugly over Beautiful ?

why ?

oy.

I'll never understand it.
Ever.
But, I'll certainly do my absolute best to try.
Because I choose to love.

I love myself.
I love my neighbor.
I love my neighbor as myself.

done.

It is powerful.
It is eye opening.
It is remarkable and amazing
& so very, very, very,
easy.

It's easy if you try.

:)

I Am My Feelings





 










No comments:

Post a Comment