xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Randomness

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Randomness

Miscellaneous thoughts, this, that's and babbles from our long ride back to home ...

Don't look now but, look at that guy picking his nose.

Give me an 70's oldies station and I will take it every time.

It's always too hot, too cold, too rainy or too dry for someone, somewhere.

Dang ! I love a side road.

I hate the smell of rest area soap.

I'm not a fan of vending machine coffee.

If I leave this life by choking on a Milk Dud, please know that I died happy.

This is the second time we heard this song today.

How many people do you figure visit those Adult Superstores in an average week ?

I wish I had a voice like Stevie Nicks.

or Adele.

or Wynonna Judd.

or Janis Joplin.

Did Michael Jackson play any instruments ?

Pecan pie is dangerously delicious.

I wonder if moonshine jelly is good ?

I should learn how to juggle.

Echo-y cb radios really get on my nerves.

Do you ever see yourself in your own dream ?

I can't tell you the last time I drank a pop.

Have we ever driven through Atlanta, GA without experiencing a traffic jam ?

Exactly WHY did you do that, Mr Pass To Get In Front Of Me Then Slow Down Guy ??

The Speeder Upper When I Try To Pass You guy is equally irritating.

Chattanooga, TN has the best bridges.

Turn that blinker off, girl.

At least she uses her blinker.

I need to Google HOV lanes.

There's that song again.

I prefer Central Standard Time.

Oooooo ! what a beautiful sunset.

Man I adore a good road trip.

Hope this place has a good Continental Breakfast.

We're leaving bright and early in the morning, right ?

YaY.

America. Baby.

:)

I Am My Feelings













No comments:

Post a Comment