xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Thirteen Words

Friday, May 12, 2017

Thirteen Words

Put a little smile on your face and make it a happy day.

Those words popped into my head when my youngest sister was three, maybe four years old.
I attached a fancy little tune to them and I would sing my song quite often.
It made her giggle.
Every. Time
& sometimes Youngest Sister would sing my song to me
& I would smile.
Every. Time.

Those thirteen little words have followed me through the years.
I'd pull them out and sing them loud and proud when my children were feeling the grumps
& I've used them on Older Brother multiple times.
Still do
& to this day, try as he might, he is laughing by the time I get to the second verse.

Yes.
There is a second verse.
It's the same as the first.

I love those words !
I love them so much I wrote a story around them.
The main character is a smile named Smile who goes on a determined adventure to hand big grins to the world, one person at a time
& Smile's motto is ... ? ...
Yep.
You guessed it.

btw ...
It's a very cute story, if I do say so myself.
:)

So on this beautiful beginning to a lovely Friday, I'd like to offer you my very simple song ...

Put a little smile on your face and make it a happy day !
& it will be !

Guaranteed.

:)

I Am My Feelings



No comments:

Post a Comment