xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: G L I D E

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

G L I D E

I type.
I delete.
I type.
I delete.
I argh.
I grrrr.
I fuss.
Until finally,
I lay my head back.
I close my eyes.
I wait.

Oh, Inspiration.
Where are you ??

My mind takes me back to that perfectly blue sky
& them.
Sometimes one, often two, occasionally three.
Hey, there's a hawk.
Did you see that hawk ?
Over and over again they appeared, until their presence became commonplace and expected.
As if a door was opened, a needing to share.

Look up.
Just look up.

Simple.
Elegant.
Beauty.

Calm, easy, strong and continuous was their soar
& that glide !
that oh, soooooo uncomplicated G   L   I   D   E

Powerful.
Determined.
Glorious ...

I hear a car door.
I open my eyes.
I see my laptop patiently waiting for my words.
I wonder.
I hope.
I agree.
Yes.
Life can, life should be that incredibly effortless, Mr Hawk.

Message received.
Message relayed.

:)

I Am My Feelings












 

No comments:

Post a Comment