xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Squeak Squeak

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Squeak Squeak

Dear College Basketball Fan:

With NCAA March Madness in full blown revelry, I feel a need to confess.

I have filled out one
... count em ...
one tournament bracket in my whole, entire lifetime
& I can guarantee, there will be no more.

I know.
It's shocking ! it's shameful ! it's appalling !
But, it's true.

I suppose it has something to do with the fact that I'm just not into basketball.
Truth be told ?
It's the bracket.
Everything about that darn set-up just confuses the heck out of my brain.
It involves way too much thinking
& way, waaaaaay too much decision making.

Seems every person in America disagrees with me though.
Certain someones who know these things tell me this is seriously THE BEST of the Best.
It's the dance, man.
THE. DANCE.

& I get it.
I get it.
Screaming loud and obnoxiously proud enthusiasts.
Sitting on pins and needles moments.
An ice cold beer to bask in glory or drown in sorrow ...
Oh yeah.
I soooooo get it.

It's that doggone bracket that continually keeps me away, friends.
oh & ...
The squeak.
That squeaky squeak squeak of tennies on the court ?
uh huh
It's that too.

(( earplugs )) 

Please know, I offer many. many CHEERS ! to an overabundance of NCAA merriment, my basketball loving peeps
& rest assured that I am very much with you,
I'm just not with you
but, I do hope you enjoy your gleeeeeeee.

Love,

My Brain Doesn't Work That Way
& My Ears Are Incredibly Sensitive
ME

:)

I Am My Feelings




No comments:

Post a Comment