xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Bright

Monday, May 7, 2018

Bright

I try not to spend too much time watching the news or paying attention to who's doing what on the internet.
Most days, it's an overabundance of negative.
Doubtful words.
Ugly actions.
It's endlessly depressing.

Boo.

But, there was a time when I did allow all that doomy, gloomy, mucky stuff in.
I welcomed it.
I surrendered to it
& I gave it permission to consume my head and my heart with every single bit of it's continual icky-ness.

yikes

YIKES.

Not anymore.

I'm not quite sure how it happened.
I'm not quite sure when it happened.
I believe I just woke up one day
& I'm so very happy that I did.
Because on that day & since that day I have been trying to live ALL my days in positive.

I make a conscious, daily choice to stay in the affirmative
& you wanna know a secret ?
I really, really like it over here.
It's so nice and fun and cheery.
& the strange thing is, once I made that decision to hunker down in positive, positive just seemed to follow.

I look at everything different now.
Everything.
Because I anticipate positive
& I've noticed when I seek the bright I will find the bright because the bright is always there.
Even in the most negative of negative situations.
That brightness is ALWAYS there.

So why am I rambling on about my sunshiny views, yet again, this morning ?
Because I'm thinking maybe someone who is reading this just might be cluttered up in dismal  
& I'm hoping my words will help.

Seriously & Simply.
Do not allow that negative in.
Don't let it pick at your brain.
Tell it to go away.
Take that broom and Sweep. It. Out.
Just sweep it out.
Make the decision to find the positive in everything and you WILL find the positive in everything
& once you find that happy, it will change your outlook, your attitude, your life.

It Will ! It Will ! It Will !

Starting here.
Beginning now.

Try bright.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment