xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Open Up

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Open Up

I slept with a window opened last night.
Big deal, right ??
to which I reply, you best believe it is ! !
because today I am filled with yahoooooos and yippeeeeees and weeeeeees ! !
& I as soon as I finish writing these words, I am going to run around this house and wide open all the others !!

I have been waiting for this moment for quite the while
& here we go !
Welcome back fresh air !!
Come on in, make yourself comfortable
& please, stay.
Stay today,
tomorrow,
stay as many days as you deem appropriate.
I have sooooo missed you soooooo.

er
um
No offense wood stove
& many thanks for helping me through Winter
& hey, air conditioner ??
If you don't mind, hold your horses, for I am nowhere near ready for your it's too hot, cool air yet.
no.
oh no.

Open windows.
How I adore open windows

! ! ! ! !

The sounds,
the scents,
the sights,
the feels.
Pure wonderful is what it is and yet another gentle nudge from Mother Nature.
Open up ! !
to the beauty, the delight, the miracle of this life.
It's a priceless, perfect treasure, my friends.
so, enjoy.

! ! ENJOY ! !

:)

I Am My Feelings






No comments:

Post a Comment