xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Good Morning, Morning

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Good Morning, Morning

I was sitting in my sitting spot for almost an hour, trying to figure out what to write.
WHAT. TO. WRITE.

You see, most days these words spill out so very easily.
They bubble, they burst, they flow, flow, flow
But, other days ?
oooooh,
other days 

uh huh

It's as if a dam has been set up inside my brain.

Nope.
Not today.

So.
I decided to take my biz outside
& now, I am placed at my picnic table, hoping for something to click.
Figure I'll just wait it out here and see what happens next.

It's chilly and a bit damp this morning but, that's ok, it'll warm up soon enough
& I absolutely adore that dewy a.m. scent !

ahhhhh

It's quiet.
So quiet.
Just the birds singing their lovely songs.
I see a blue jay,
a robin,
a hawk,
a couple crows 
and a cardinal.
I hear my Hee Hee bird with her teasing tune
& a determined woodpecker, hunkered down with his tap tap tapping.

The grass is so green.
The sky is waking up baby blue.

It's amazing how the blacks, whites and grays of Winter seem to hang around forever then suddenly,
poof !
just like that !
bright, beautiful colors are everywhere.

YaY

& that orange awesomeness in the sky ?
Yep
She is starting to do her thing.

Slowly.

S L O W L Y

Golly, I love this Earth,
this life.
Ain't it all sooooooo darn WONDERFUL ??!??

Every little everything reminds me of just how special THIS is and WE are.
If I choose, I can see it,
hear it,
taste,
breathe and touch it
every priceless second
of every single day.
I am genuinely humbled and infinitely inspired.

Good Morning, Morning

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Thank YOU. 

:)

I Am My Feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment