xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Recycled

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Recycled

Some days, especially days when the doubter bug is flying around my brain, I wonder,
have I already said this ?
I am SURE I have written and relayed these exact same thoughts somewhere down this road before
& I suppose I have.
Many times, actually
and if you just so happen to be a loyal reader of this blog of mine, you know them well ...

Believe in possible.
Stay positive.
The light and bright are always there.
Everything happens for a reason.
Sign sign everywhere a sign.
Find your happy.
Follow your dream.
Listen to your heart.
Hope, Faith, Love.
Never give up.
Oh Yes I Can
& .... so on and so forth.

Um
Yeah

I guess I do tend to recycle certain this and that's but, honestly, I can't help myself.
If I'm feeling it, I'm following it
& YOU, my peeps, are the lucky recipients of my random rehash.

YaY

But, you know what ?
I LOVE saying the things I say and writing the words I write !!
Because

I DO believe in possible, it happens every day

&

I adore positive ! and I will continue to live in and search for the light and bright !!
Why in the world would I choose any other way ?!?

&

Everything DOES happen for a reason.
It's true.
The good, the bad, the ugly and the wonderful are alllll meant to teach us important life lessons.

&

Signs ???
You better believe signs are everywhere.
EVERY. WHERE.
Open up ! You'll see.

&

Find your happy, follow your dream, listen to your heart.
Yep. Yep & Yep.
If you can, do
& you CAN, so DO

&

Hope, Faith and Love
For always.
Forever.
Seek and you will surely find

&

Never give up.
For real.
Please don't stop.
Never. Ever. Ever.

&

Oh, Yes I Can
ooooooooooh ! ! ! YES, I CAN !
& I will
& I must.

I. MUST.

so, hey.
I guess if all these repeated words define me as an 'ahhhh geez ! there she goes again, haven't I heard this time and time before' offender ???

Oh. Well.

I have no plans to stop.

weeeeeeee.

:)


I Am My Feelings



No comments:

Post a Comment