xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Wonderful Wonderful

Friday, May 4, 2018

Wonderful Wonderful

It's been brought to my attention, by an oh so observant somebody, that my go-to,
my favorite,
my used many times and more than once, must say word is ....

WONDERFUL

I CAPITALIZED !! because I love it so
& I googled, to be schooled  ...


won·der·ful
ˈwəndərfəl/
adjective
adjective: wonderful
  1. inspiring delight, pleasure, or admiration; extremely good; marvelous.

    "they all think she's wonderful"

    synonyms:marvelous, magnificent, superb, glorious, sublime, lovely, delightful; More
    informalsuper, great, fantastic, terrific, tremendous, sensational, incredible, fabulous, fab, out of this world, awesome, magic, wicked, far out, killer, brilliant, peachy, dandy, neat, swell




&  talk about uplifting and happy !!

weeeeeeeee
Why wouldn't one want to describe the gift of life this way ? !! ?
So.
Do me a favor, please.
Today.
Try WONDERFUL.
Feel WONDERFUL.
Do WONDERFUL.
Talk WONDERFUL.
Act WONDERFUL.
BE. WONDERFUL
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
I promise, 
marvelous, magnificent, superb, glorious, sublime, lovely, delightful, super, great, fantastic, terrific, tremendous, sensational, incredible, fabulous, fab, out of this world, awesome, magic, wicked, far out, killer, brilliant, peachy, dandy, neat and swell are patiently waiting for YOU
& isn't that just wonderfully WONDERFUL ? !! ?
:)


























No comments:

Post a Comment