xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Finding Mine

Monday, January 8, 2018

Finding Mine

It began many, many moons ago
& I really can't tell you why.
I guess I was lost somewhere in the glee.
So, yes !!
I felt the need to share.
Hey, why not ?
It's your birthday !
& you know what ??
I'm going to hand you some joy.

You see, I'm pretty darn certain I was a singer in another lifetime
& pardon me if you've heard this before but, it's true.
I know it's true
& I don't just mean singer,
I mean true blue, you've never, ever heard a such a voice.
I am absolutely positive people would come from miles and miles to be in the midst of my lovely melodies.

ahhhhh,
it 'twas quite the wonderful experience, if I dare say so myself.

But, the keyword here is ANOTHER
& although this go-round brings it's own quirky, miscellaneous talents, carrying a tune is definitely not one of them.

rats.

Which brings me back to my Happy Birthday birthday songs.
All I ask is that the receiver of my solo not answer their phone as I prefer to leave a voicemail
& to those of you who have experienced my lyrical, la la laaaaaas ?
You gotta admit, that long note at the end gets better and better every year !

right ?
am I right ??!?? 

Anyways.
Somewhere down this road, I have often felt as if I am missing something.

Something.

Some. Thing.
But what ?

WHAT ????

"Your pitch.", he said.

Excuse me ?

"Your pitch. You just need to find your pitch."

& the heavens opened up with a glorious THAT'S IT !!
& this is the moment I decided I must place my Happy Birthday birthday songs on pause.
Yes.
I am going on hiatus.
I am temporarily closed for remodeling.
Because I need to find my pitch.
My awesome, albeit elusive PITCH

& when I do ?
oooooo weeeeee.

Happy Birthday To YOU

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

:)

I Am My Feelings
















No comments:

Post a Comment