xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Hey, January

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Hey, January

Little did I know when we began our trek, that we'd start 2018 off so bumpity, bumpity, bumpy
& the only words I can conjure up to describe our assortment of encounters are,
OK.
and
YaY.

YaY US

Curve balls are what we've seen.
Everything doable and nothing too terrible but, swervy-wervy curve balls all the same
& just when we thought we had it allllll figured out ?
Zig and his good pal, Zag waltzed right in to tumble and jumble things up a little bit more.

HA.
yes, more.

Oh, January.
If we can't lightheartedly laugh our way into February, we might as well give it up.
It's Life.
It's what Life does.

You see, everything offers a unique message, my friend
& I can choose to learn from and treasure
or be burdened by and wallow.
Either way, there it be.

I'm thinking I'd rather be enlightened.

Because for every sidetrack, I get a redo
& confusion often hands me answers.
STOP advises a slow down
& surprises always bring their share of joy.
Outside coldness offers inside warmth
& cloudy clouds eventually reveal a lovely burst of sunshine.

The bright is forever there
& the reasons are infinitely and oh so patiently waiting to be discovered.

Hey, January ?
Thanks for the Strong
& Life ?
I truly appreciate your lessons.

:)

I Am My Feelings
















No comments:

Post a Comment