xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: One Us

Monday, January 15, 2018

One Us

Looks like my faithful shovel and I will be moving snow again today.

YaY

Because bundled up shoveling = music
& music = Barry Manilow

ahhhhh

& the first tune I will play is "One Voice'
I LOVE that song
& although I will be very happy to hear Barry sing it, his words are already here because that wonderfully unifying tune hunkers in my brain every single time those flakes come tumbling down.

As Mr. Manilow croons,
"... & when you look around you'll find there's more than one voice ..."
I think about a snowflake.

A tiny, insignificant, unique snowflake.
Making it's long trek down from a cloud up above.
By itself, it's not all that noticeable or powerful.
But, combined with all those other individual snowflakes ...?
Wooooo weeee
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
That little guy is pretty darn awesome.

It's a beautiful lesson in working together, courtesy of Mother Nature
and Barry Manilow.
One snowflake.
One Voice.

Pretty profound stuff for a Monday morning but, as you're enjoying this Martin Luther King Day, feel free to think about it anyway.

One. Us.

:)

I Am My Feelings







No comments:

Post a Comment