xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Tell Me

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Tell Me

To those who gather in peaceful protest.
Yesterday.
Today.
Tomorrow.
This one's for YOU.

--------------------

& here, after allllllll these years, I thought my biggest pet peeve was discovering a typo after I already hit 'publish'.

WRONG - O

Typo peeve, you've been bumped by another.
uh huh
Meet, Tell Me.
She's lived quietly and very laid back in my soul for many a year but, as of a few days ago ...?
Yeah.
She's here.

Ooooooh, she's here.

Tell me it's not possible
& I will make it my life's quest to show just how possible possible can be.

Tell me I can't
& you better believe I can.

Tell me it's ugly
& I will find every single bitty bit of beautiful and place it on your doorstep.

Tell me I'm weak
& you best be prepared for my strong.

Tell me each and every one of your infinite negatives
& I will always, ALWAYS find the positives.

Yes, go ahead and tell me, it won't
or it's not
or it'll never
or why bother
or ... or ... or ...
& you will be amazed at the awesome power of your 'don't'.

You've awakened a sleeping giant, Tell Me
& I'm begging you ...
Please.
Tell me again.

:)

I Am My Feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment