xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: pokepokepokepokepoke

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

pokepokepokepokepoke

Funny, the information discovered when one simply Googles.

I wondered.
I asked.
I know.

"The Poke button, one of Facebook's most odd but memorable features, has been quietly hidden from view."

But, no worries !! It's still there !! Google reassures my broken heart,
seems I'll just have to maneuver a step or three to find it again.

Well, RATS, I reply.
rats

I have to admit though, I am rather relieved.
I was pretty darn certain Brother and I had officially crossed the line, convinced we may have broken the switch.
The Facebook powers that be deciding, "ok, kids, that's enough. ENOUGH !!"

But we really meant no harm, honest.
It's just that once the first poke was poked, well, I sure wasn't going to be the one to stop.
Brother started it and there was absolutely NO WAY I was going to allow him to defeat me.

nope.
nada.

I mean, c'mon.
Time after time, he'd win.
He'd ALWAYS win.

The staring contests.
The no talking tests.
The repeating every word I say until I break down and MAAAAAAAA !! Make him STOP !!

uh uh
I don't care if this goes well past infinity.
This one is MINE.

"Don't you have better things to do ?" Husband would occasionally ponder as I'd proudly boast the latest 'I'll be darned if I'll be the last one' tally.

Well, errrr, ummm YES,
yes I do
but ....

& so it continued.
Day and night.
Night and day.

Until.
Until they took it away.
They hid it.
boo

Yes, I suppose I could go through those extra steps to find my lost poker but, I am POSITIVE I was the one who irritated last.
So yeah, Bro.
I WON.
3,000 push-backs later and ha ha, hee hee, I conquered.
Finally.

Oh & fyi,
if you happen to seek, find and revitalize ??
pokepokepokepokepoke

I'm telling Mom.

MAAAAAAAAA !!

:)

I Am My Feelings



No comments:

Post a Comment