xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Happy Bubbles

Friday, January 26, 2018

Happy Bubbles

I noticed it as I was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair.
A soap bubble exclamation point.
weeeee.
You sure don't see that every day !

I was so excited at this awesome sight that I scurried and hurried to finished up my shower biz.
I must take a picture of this unique event, I thought.
A soap bubble exclamation point.
It's a sign.
For. Sure.

I then proceeded to show my picture to those who understand my love of signs and exclamation points.
"Look ! Look !" I exclaimed "A soap bubble exclamation point !"
Uuuuh huh, they sometimes it's best just to humor her, agreed.
That's cool.
Yes.
Yes, it is a sign.
For. Sure.

I was absolutely delighted about my soap bubble !
It WAS a sign
& from that moment on, I KNEW it would be THE Perfect Day.
My stars were aligned.

YaY

As it turned out, it WAS a fantastic day.
The day after and the day after that were extremely fine too.
But, somewhere in this week I let go.
I forgot about my soap bubble. 
I invited humdrum to take over my brain
& I slipped into a ho-hum hole.

boo.

But as I look out my window this morning, I am feeling the joy bubbling inside.
A sunrise awaits.
A new day begins.
Yeah.
It's back.
I'm back.

A soap bubble exclamation point.
Yep. 
It was a sign.
A sign I intend to follow.
& yep.
Today IS going to be a very, very wonderful day
&
tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

! Enjoy !
I soap bubble exclamation point know I will.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

:)

I Am My Feelings

1 comment: