xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Accumulated

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Accumulated

My favorite weather guy has informed me that we the people who live around these parts have just tied a record.

YaY

Nine consecutive days of measurable snow !!





I KNOW !
Isn't it awesome ??
& this includes the storm I've dubbed, BIGGIE.


Now THAT was a doozie !!

weeeeeeee

But, as with every storm, be it Winter
Spring
Summer
or Autumn.
It does it's thing, goes about it's way and leaves us to deal.
& so, we deal.


Wait.
What ??

Who's that boooooooo-ing over there ??

um
Would you mind turning it down a notch, please ??
I understand that you don't share my frozen vapor glee
& I wholeheartedly, honestly, pinky swear sympathize with your mumbling, grumbling cause.
I do !!
But, it's WINTER
& this is what Winter sometimes does


Remember, it won't hang around forever
& if you take the time to notice !!
there is a perfect, tranquil beauty in this often harsh season
& if you seek, you definitely will find.
I promise.


Hey Favorite Weather Guy ?
Any chance we can have ten ??

:)

I Am My Feelings

 

No comments:

Post a Comment