xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: It

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

It

There's a real good possibility I will make it back to my walking trail today.
YaY
It has been waaaaay toooooo long since I've had that pleasure
& I seriously cannot come up with enough words to describe how cheery this ole heart feels.

I don't know what it is.
I don't know why it is.
But, something about that place just assures my soul, Oh Yes, It Is.
It is !

& I may or may not see maybe ten people out there ?
Maybe.
It will be delightfully empty because why in the world would anyone want to be in that cold, wintry ick ?

I'll tell you why.

It's the silence.
The stillness.
The complete and perfect calm.
It's the gray of the sky against those giant limbs of the trees.
It's the occasional critter that scurries out with a 'yeah, I'm still here' reminder.
It's the briskness in the air,
the whiteness of the snow,
the beauty in the day that is too often pushed aside by busy.
It's wonderful
& it is truly my little slice of Heaven each and every time I experience.

So.
What's my point ?

I hope you find your 'It'
& if you already have, you know the exact joy of which I speak.
But, if you haven't ?
Oh my gosh.
Seek.
Find.
Because it is there, right THERE, waiting patiently for you to notice, to acknowledge, to understand, to know.

I so hope you discover, uncover yours
& when you do, treasure it with everything inside of you !!

Because it's pure.
It's peace.
It is happy.

:)

I Am My Feelings




No comments:

Post a Comment