xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Opera Man

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Opera Man

I was walking my walk yesterday when a man came along.
A singing man
& yes, he sounded quite lovely !

This was not the first time I've crossed paths with a songster.
Every once in awhile someone who just can't keep those tunes contained, happily strolls on by.
Lost in their own little world, they vocalize, hum or quietly mouth their songs.
But this guy, oh he was more than that.
Much more.
This guy was operatic.
Loud, proud and enthusiastically operatic.

I heard him long before I saw him, which was a pretty amazing feat since my own awesome jingles were bursting within my ears
& at first I thought, 'what the heck ??'
but then, he appeared
& I knew.
oooooooo yeah.
I knew.
Here comes a crooner.

YaY

He was a smiling, acknowledging tenor.
He looked my way, handed me a cheerful grin, hit that note and went about his way.

weeeee

I've officially crossed paths with a minstrel

& THAT is my wish for you on this brand new today.

A composition.
A show tune
& medley of notes dancing through your brain.

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Be an enthusiastic serenader.
Be the carefree songbird.
Be that balladeer of bliss.

Be unconstrained, uninhibited, pure Happy
&
Don't be afraid to share your song,
your joy,
your uniqueness.

share.
Share.
SHARE

 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

fyi,
I just sang that
& ummm
I sounded kinda GREAT.

:)

I Am My Feelings





No comments:

Post a Comment