xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: attention please

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

attention please

You know when someone really, REALLY wants attention and that repeat button keeps getting pushed ?

Parents know what I mean.
mommommommommom
daddaddaddaddaddaddad

or when a song keeps turning up on the radio ?
as if to say, 'you didn't hear me the first time, so here ya go again ... and again'

or you continue to see that random something until it occurs to you ! I keep seeing that random SOMETHING ! What's up with THAT ??

ahhhhh
signs.

! signs ! 

My most recent involve people.
People helping people in such a way that it changes their journey.
Stories told of specific moments that touch a soul so deeply, it becomes embedded within and forever guides.

Coincidence.
Happenstance.
Just because.
By chance.
Destiny.

ooooo weeeeee

I cannot describe how very much I adore these types of encounters !!
because it shows how sooooo very connected each and every single one of us are to each other.

Imagine if we all took a fraction of a second to be that shiny spark of inspiration
or if we allllll cared enough to make just one, little bitty difference in another someone's life
& imagine if we chose to continue this quest daily,
weekly
month by month
year by year.

weeeeeee.
We'd be looking at a gloriously staggering domino effect of wonderful now, wouldn't we ?

Hey.
Guess what ?

It CAN be done.
& I promise you, it's easy.
All we have to do is try.

I try.
You try.
We try.

trytrytrytrytrytrytrytry
trytrytrytrytrytrytrytry
trytrytrytrytrytrytrytry

Sure hope I caught your attention.

:)

I Am My Feelings





No comments:

Post a Comment