xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: ! SNOW DAY !

Friday, February 9, 2018

! SNOW DAY !

It will probably be called The BIGGIE of 2018, February's Fury or some other catchy, breaking news title.
Or have they already named this Winter precip  ?
If they did, I haven't noticed
& I usually pay attention to these things because one day, I hope to hear of a "Storm Jacki"
because THAT would be AWESOME.

So.
Before I continue with any other anything, I must give a GIGANTIC Hooray !! to all the people who have to be out and about in this hefty weather.
Schools are cancelled, roads are hazardous, we are told to STAY HOME but you have no choice, it's what you do
& to you I hand over my sincere, wholehearted appreciation and applause.
Thank You Thank You
Thank. YOU
& if I could, I would make each and every single one of you a batch of cookies.
You are amazing.

Now, barring any tragedies and all those not so good happenings that accompany Mother Nature's frozen vapor ...
dontcha just LOVE a good snowstorm ??
I know I do ! !
I love the 'there's nothing we can do but wait it out' feeling of it all.

! SNOW DAY !

yippeeeeeeeeeeee 

& I can't wait to get out there and begin the digging out process.
It takes me back to my childhood, for sure.
Those warm, fuzzy, comfy feelings of building snowmen, hills and forts,
hot cocoa waiting inside.
It all comes happily back when I'm outside after a storm.

weeeeee.

This Winter really hasn't been all that bad, folks
A few freezings, a couple snowys and one or two windys
& here it is, February already, with a mere 39 days until Spring.
We are almost there, people
& we haven't had a good, honker blizzard in a few years.
So hey, no complaints !
I won't be mumbling or grumbling.
No. Way.

I'm going to grab that shovel, put my music in my ears
& enjoy the pure beauty of Winter at it's best.
Slow and steady will get it done.
It always does.
It always will.

The BIGGIE of 2018 ?
Oooooooooo Yeah.
It was a good one.
A real good one.

:)

I Am My Feelings



No comments:

Post a Comment