xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Different Lights

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Different Lights

'How we see each other'
That's the note I jotted to myself as a something I would one day write.

hmmmm

But what to write ?
I mean, I know what I want to express, I'm just not quite sure how to say
& so,
I put that little, some day reminder alongside all my other 'soon' scribbles and went about my biz
& then, out of nowhere, these words stumbled upon my path.

"Your writing seems boring and predictable because
*  You wrote it
*  You've read it like eight million times
A person who has never read it before does not have this problem."

& I thought,
'THAT'S IT ! ! !'

Exactly.

This takes me back to the day I decided, instead of my stories and poems being tucked tight and cozily hidden in that bottom, right, dresser drawer forever ?
I will put myself out into the world and see what people think.

YaY

& somewhere along this road Friend, who happens to be pretty darn talented at audio and voice-overs and things like that, offered to 'read' my writings.
He'd place them on his website and presto ! there they'd be for this world to hear too !
and again, I applauded !! yippee !!

But I have to tell you, the very first time and still, to this day, when I actually experience someone else besides my own voice speaking these words I've spoken only to myself ??

WoW

It was and is a very cool !! albeit, rather bizarre encounter
but, once I adjust ?
 
weeeee

I LOVE IT

& right there ! is my point.

As someone who doubted herself for waaaaay too long, I can now confidently say
don't be afraid to do.
If you have something to share
(and we ALL have something to share)
open it up and bring it on out !
You'll never know if you never try
& the song,
words,
personality,
dance,
silliness,
calm,
brilliance
strong,
skill
!! UNIQUE !! 
that YOU bring to the table just might be exactly what WE need.

We all shine in different lights
& isn't that absolutely fabulous ??!??

Discover.
Pursue.
Be.
Share. YOURS.

The universe and I quietly await your sparkle.

! !  YaY  ! !

:)

I Am My Feelings









No comments:

Post a Comment