xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Holiday Happys

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Holiday Happys

For those of you who step out of your busyness and take the time to send merry greetings each year,
THANK YOU.
Your genuine gesture truly warms my heart
& I very much appreciate

& truth be told ?
I feel like a grumpy, old grinch.
But.
I have made my decision
& I will not be sending out cards this holiday season.

! I KNOW !

I feel just awful about it because I think I'm completely and utterly disappointing you.
As if that one, simple card is THE card, THE sentiment you absolutely cannot survive without.

But, I've stood in the stores and the shops.
I've studied, I've searched
& I just can't seem to find the precise words and emotions that convey what I need to say
& then I thought,
hey !

Words.

I know how to write words.
This year, I shall use my own.

--------------------

My wish for you is the domino effect of a smile.
That tiny, glow-y, I can do it allllll feeling when the stars align, the world treats you kind, the universe feels right.
That.
Do that.
Enthusiastically be THAT.
Today.
Tomorrow
& every day that follows.
 
Believe in yourself.
Please believe in others
& if given a choice, choose Love.
Forever.
For always.

I offer continual hugs,
infinite gratitude,
a whole lotta holly jollies
& cheers.

To YOU ! to This ! to Wonderful !

To US.

Have yourself a happy little everything
& always remember,
I so love you so.

:)

I Am My Feelings






No comments:

Post a Comment