xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Dear 2017

Friday, December 29, 2017

Dear 2017

As we step out of the old and into the new, I'm hoping you've prepared yourself
because ready or not, here they come !
The reviews, I mean.
Those end of year summaries and every bit calculations of just how well you have performed.
We the people are on the edge of our seats, curious as to what you have given and what you have taken

& yes, YES, I know we greeted you we much revelry and gleeeeeee way back on the first day of January.
We welcomed you with opened arms and merriment.
We promised ! and were so very POSITIVE that YOU would be a great !!
& you were !
In a million, zillion little ways, you absolutely were.
But unfortunately, 2017, a lot of us tend to concentrate on negative
& what we see is what we'll get.
That dismal cloud will continue to hunker for those who allow it to stay.

But, don't fret, 2017
& do not listen to those who CANNOT WAIT for you to be over !!
Nellies like their song
& they will sing it all the time, every time.
So, please, don't take it personally.

What you and alllllll those years before you bring are lessons, 2017.
Easy or hard or wonderful or horrendous, every single everything you offer is a chance to learn, to grow
& how we handle each assignment is completely up to us, not you.

So on behalf of the many, MANY positive thinkers out there in this great, big, wonderful world,
I say THANK YOU, 2017.
You've done your part.
You've taught us well.

 Farewell, Friend.

Love,
Me

:)

I Am My Feelings 










   

No comments:

Post a Comment