xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Oh, Nature

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Oh, Nature


Ain't she a beauty ?!?

I spotted her yesterday as I was walking my walk.
There she was quietly tucked away and hidden.
Well, hidden until the leaves left.
Now she's all out there and exposed
& wintry weather will be here very soon.
brrrrrr
Only Mother Nature knows what awaits this little nest but, I'm betting she will withstand.

After a few more step, step, steps I crossed paths with these guys.


& I truly love them so.
I call them pom-poms because they dance and sway and just make me feel so darn happy.
I really should Google their official name though
or
maybe not.
Pom-poms work for me.
They too will be closing things down any minute now.
Winter is right around that corner and we all must prepare.
But, dang
Their whirl and twirl these last few days have been absolutely breathtaking

& always, every day when I get back to this place I call home,
I make a point to wander to the very back of my yard because the way the sun shines on those trees at certain times 



Uh huh.

WoW.

Oh Nature.
Spiritual, beautiful, delightfully wonderful Nature
You sure know how to tug at these ol heartstrings.
You gently, ever so subtly, guide me into your 'next'
& as I poise and organize and get my own self patiently ready for that long haul dubbed Winter,
truth be told ?
I seriously cannot wait

! ! ! ! !

:)

I Am My Feelings

 

No comments:

Post a Comment