xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Middle of Nowhere

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Middle of Nowhere

My calendar tells me Christmas is a mere nine days from today
& with that little tidbit rolling through my brain plus the fact that I may actually, physically have to venture to a store to grab one, maybe two more somethings before the big day arrives ?

oy

Don't mind me but, I'm kinda sorta feeling a need to confess a little fact about yours truly.
You see
ummm,
er,
ahhhh
I park in the boonies.

Yep.

I am a boonie parker.
AND
I am very, VERY ok with it.

Put me in any parking lot throughout this great ol land of ours and you better believe I will plop my vehicle a good couple thousand steps away.
I feel I must.
Why ?
There's just too many cars, humans and STUFF up close.
It makes me nervous.

I guarantee I will never, ever be one of those drive up & down & up & down & up & down looking for the perfect spot seekers.
Or sit and
wait,
wait,
wait for that slow and steady person to load up their auto so I can grab their coveted space.

Nope.
Not me

& let it also be known, that I place my vehicle in the same aisle every time I visit stores.
Yep.
I'll never have to experience that "Uh Oh ?!?" panic.
I know exactly where I am located.
Aisle 3,
about a quarter mile away.

I know my love for the distance irritates and aggravates certain people who shall remain nameless 
but, it is what it is
& I am what I am
& now that you know, you may carry about your day

& if there is such a thing as Happy Shopping ?
Have at it, my peeps.

:)

I Am My Feelings


No comments:

Post a Comment