xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Fifty-six

Monday, April 16, 2018

Fifty-six

I'll be taking this body of mine to Heartland Blood Centers today
& I cannot tell you the joy that I feel before, during and after.
It's pretty awesome.

I go for a withdrawal every 56 days.
I'd add 'like clockwork' but, sometimes life gets in the way and I have to reschedule.
But, I go.
I have kept a promise to me.
Don't just donate, donate often.

I've been told by the kind people of Heartland that I have rare blood.
The rarest of the rare, I am reminded at each visit
& that's cool.
I brag about this little fact every now and again because I can, because it's mine
&
Every. Single. Time. I donate, I wonder.
Where oh where does my bag of rare crimson go after it leaves me ... ?
I know it is helping someone, somewhere.
But who ?
& where ?
I sure wish I knew.

If you've never experienced the wonderfulness of donating blood, consider doing.
Please.
It's not hard.
It doesn't hurt.

...ok...
maybe a teeeeeeeny, tiny pinch.

It takes very little time
& there's juice, cookies and some pretty tasty treats offered afterwards.
But, most importantly ...
YOUR rare crimson will help a someone, somewhere too.

&
if you ARE a consistent contributor ...
You already know this stuff so,
! ! ! YaY YOU ! ! !
Thank you for being such a generous human being.

Donating blood is such an incredible feeling of giving
&
Giving always, Always, ALWAYS = Happy.

Guaranteed.

:)

I Am My Feelings





No comments:

Post a Comment