xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Good Morning Earth

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Good Morning Earth

Welcome to your day.

I'd like to hand over a big ol shout out, if I may, along with a thank you and an apology too.

You see, I've slipped up a few times throughout the years.
I haven't honored you the way that I should, the way you deserve
& that makes me so sad.
It took the older, wiser me to understand.
But now, I get it.
I so get it.

You.
This.

That's what we all about
& from this day forward, you have my word.
Whatever it takes.
Big things.
Little things.
I WILL try harder.
I WILL do better.
I am forever done taking you and THIS for granted.

I treasure you, Earth.
I MUST treasure you.
You are the most amazing, teeny tiny, itsy bitsy dot in this wonderfully gargantuan universe.
You are my home.
I appreciate
& I love.

Happy Earth Day, Earth.

& may I respectfully say,
Enjoy your day.

:)

I Am My Feelings




No comments:

Post a Comment