xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: #happy

Friday, April 20, 2018

#happy

I could walk around all day, every single day with music in my ears.
Not very practical but, my oh my, it sure would be wonderful.
Those treasured songs on my playlist keep me sane and balanced, they really do
& just in case you are wondering, no.
It's not all Barry Manilow, although that would be quite delightful too.

oh simpleness.
I love you so.

If I were to make a list of my Top 10 'Things That Make Me Incredibly Happy'
it, in no particular order, would look something like this ...

Music
Walking
Grass cutting
Snow Shoveling
Charcoal grilling
Lilacs
Trees
Mountains
Clouds
Sunrise/Sunset
Chicago Bears
Family
and
Jesus

Oops
That's 13 ... but who's counting ....

Yep.
It's funny how it took me soooo long to discover what was living in my heart all along, though
& how those oh so dreaded 'chores' have now become my glee.

weeeeeee.

A bit of advice on this beautifully crisp, 20th day of April ?
Take that time to unearth your Happys.
I guarantee, you'll find content there too
& !
you just never know ...
You might see and do things each and every amazing day and not even realize they are on your Jolly List.

Seek.
Find.
Smile.
Enjoy
&
Have yourself a merry little everything.

:)

I Am My Feelings


No comments:

Post a Comment