xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Wilds

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Wilds

wild·flow·er
ˈwīldˌflou(ə)r
noun
noun: wild flower; plural noun: wild flowers; noun: wildflower; plural noun: wildflowers
a flower of an uncultivated variety or a flower growing freely without human intervention

--- or this ---


A free spirit. Uncultivated by the mainstream. Independent thinker. Bravely growing wild and free in a world plagued by conformity.




Yes, Google.


That's exactly how I feel when I see them.

Free.
Uncultivated.
Independent.
Brave.

Sitting way back, 
where trees and dried, old leaves and wannabe greens want to grow. 
Where critters hide, muddy thrives and the sun dares to break through.
Unnoticeable to the masses, enjoyed by only a few,
there they be
year after year after year
showing off their yellowness and brightening my days.

I cannot tell you how many times I've been blessed by their presence for there are sections of my life where I simply did not have the time or mindset to care.  
But once I realized, once I acknowledged ?

Happiness.
They bring me true happiness
& reminders
& encouragement.
They are my 'keep doing' enforcers.
Keep. Doing.
No matter what 
or who 
or why 
or how 
or won't
or can't.
My wilds defy the negatives and rejoice in the brilliance of Oh, Yes I Can.

Wildflower
oh, 
Wild flower.

How I love the bold message you bring.

:)

Oh Yes I Can

No comments:

Post a Comment