xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Whatever

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Whatever

All I really know is what I've seen from the passenger seat of a car Atlanta, Georgia but you do seem like a very pleasant place to be, so I hope you don't take this personally.

I cringe.
I close my eyes.
I count my minutes whenever I am near you.
I feel squooshed and claustrophobic
& it's true.
Husband and I actually time our travels by 'getting through' what seems to be a forever line of traffic.
As if you are a beast we must conquer.

But, something clicked during our last go around, Atlanta
& for some reason, this time we decided
WHATEVER.

If we do, we do.
If we don't, we don't.
Either way, it's out of our hands.
We will go with the flow, turn up the tunes
&
Enjoy.

Funny thing about letting go of what ifs and worry.
See you next time, Atlanta.

So we chugged, chugged, chugged along, until the weather became a concern.
Alerts and warnings and watch outs !! ruled the radio
& even our trucker buds on the cb talked caution up ahead
& just so you know,
when those truckers in their big rigs start to question, I do too.

Should we ?
Can we ?
Maybe we ?

Hush, little voices of fear.
Just keep going until you can't
& if you can't ?
Pull over.
Stop.
Take a breather.
Put some trust into whatever comes next

& guess what ?
The sun came out.
Sky was blue.
All was swell.

YaY

& speaking of weather, my weather peeps.
I know you have a job to do but, did you really have to be so insistent yesterday ?
Over and over and over you informed that I would FREEZE if I dared venture
 out.
FREEZE, you told me.
Wind chills in April ?!??
It CAN'T BE !!

um
yeah

I'm glad I didn't second guess.


Funny thing about letting go of what ifs and worry.
Yep.
Sometimes it's best to put trust into whatever comes next.

Thanks, Whatever.

:)

I Am My Feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment