xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Hee Hee

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hee Hee

She comes back in April
& I call her Hee Hee because that is the beautiful song she sings.

Heeeeee Hee
Heeeeee Hee

Every year, for as long as I can remember.

Heeeeee Hee
Heeeeee Hee

I've never seen her, she hides within the trees
& although sometimes I wonder what she looks like, there are certain somethings I will never, ever Google.
Hee Hee will remain my forever mystery.

She sings to me throughout the days.
She is my Spring, Summer and Autumn constant.
My lovely, easy, background music.

When Hee Hee arrives with her happy, teasing tune she brings with her a gentle reminder.
She whispers that I have made it through yet another Winter
& her simple song tells me Spring is truly here.
Buds budding, flowers growing, refreshing, colorful Spring.

She is the teeny, tiny glow at the end of a long tunnel, my annual informer that the Light is there.
The Light will always be there.
 
Hee Hee's back.

YaY.

Serenading her uniquely silly message that yes indeed !! this thing called Life IS
Pretty. Darn. Awesome.

Heeeeee Hee.

:)

I Am My Feelings





No comments:

Post a Comment