xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Stinker

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Stinker

Truth be told, they get an automatic pass because of their name.
Stink Bugs.

um
how embarrassing

I see them every now, again and occasionally this time of year and they really don't bother me.
But.
Just to be sure.
I googled their reason, their motive, their WHY ?

.....

Stink bugs are a nuisance indoors, but otherwise harmless to humans, Jentsch emphasizes. "They eat nothing, they don't bite, they're just trying to survive."
 .....

Just trying to survive.

ahhhhh
yep
I get where you're coming from Mr. Buddy, so you go right ahead and keep on keeping on.

& just why are they dubbed stinky ?

..... 

When squashed, frightened or disturbed, stink bugs secrete a foul-smelling, bad-tasting substance.

.....

Totally understandable, guy.
Totally

& then,
I stumbled upon these words.

.....

The good news is that now that they're awake and active again, they're looking for a way to get back outside. "They will find their way out or die," 

.....

& talk about stuck in my head, that sentence refuses to leave my brain.

They will find their way out or die.

Now, THAT'S a mission ! given the fact that Stinker could very well die outside too

& I think,
imagine being so in tune,
so completely determined,
soooooo headstrong.

No excuses.
No reservations or restrictions.
No ifs, ands or buts.

I WILL.
period.

DANG.
That's deep
& a lesson I shall carry with me from this moment forward.

so, hey ! 
BIG THANKS, little dude.

I will find that way.

:)

I Am My Feelings
  

No comments:

Post a Comment