xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Little Plow Truck

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Little Plow Truck

He bursts into a room with such abundance, such happiness, such enthusiastic energy it's impossible not to notice.

Boom.

! ! I'm here ! !

Now.
Let.
Me.
See.

hmmm.

What can I find ?
What can I uncover ?
What can I get into next ?

He's thisshy of 18 months and he's curious, people.
Unapologetically, absolutely, wonderfully curious !
& the lessons he teaches are many.

Want to be happy in this event called Life ?
Well then,
be HAPPY !! he suggests, as he stops right smack dab in his tracks, giggles with gleeeeee and sets those perfectly chubby legs into motion.
weeeeee
Dance Dance Dance !!
Because we are HERE !! NOW !!
&  dontcha just love every single everything about being right here, right now ?!?!?

Having trust issues ?
No problem.
This miniature soul realizes full on, without any doubt what trust is alllll about as he tries to prove and is totally convinced he is capable of doing exactly what four year old Brother does.
18 stairs to the playroom ?
got it
Run ! run ! run ! fast, fast, faster, faster ?
yep.
Touching and grabbing and pulling and tugging on this and that and that and this andandand STUFF
just because.
As if he KNOWS someone is there to forever protect
& that someone will always, ALWAYS have his back.
His invisible, built in, follow follow follow me shield that just will not fail.

Pay attention to details he continually informs as he hands me yet another random fuzz he just happened to find
& please feel free to love unconditionally as I so love you.
kissie kissie hug hug

Even his moments of waaaa and boooo and I DON"T WANT TO !! bring instructions as this pint-size force shows me, time and again, that he falls, he fails, he cries, he simply does not have a clue because he just doesn't know these things
& yet,
he tries
& he tries
& he tries.
Yep.
Never, EVER stop trying.

Oh the lessons you teach, little plow truck

! ! ! ! !

You keep doing
& I promise,
I'll continue to learn.

:)

I Am My Feelings


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment