xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Hey ! YaY

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Hey ! YaY

I try my best not to complain because fretting doesn't make it go away, it just makes me miserable
&
sometimes ?
SOME. TIMES
Spring just prefers a grander entrance.
A slow and steady.
A patience is a virtue.
A we will appreciate her all the more when she arrives.
But.
errrr,
um
ok
YES
I'll admit.
When I peered out that door this morning and saw snow on my back porch ?

gaaaaaaaaaaa

Because LAST YEAR at this time I had these windows WIDE open.
I was grilling my little heart away.
I was walking my walk in sunshine and bliss.
I was ...
I was ...

& then,
I notice.
Those birds on my big, bald tree ?
They are  seriously sing, sing, singing their tunes like it's nobody's business.
Happy-go-lucky, not a gripe to be found

& I think, hey !

YaY

I glance another glance outside and I see the sun,
creep creep creeping along, doing her most awesome dance just like she does every, single, glorious day
& I think, hey !

YaY

& when I look beyond the white stuff, that will surely melt away by noon,
I see green.

GREEN

& it occurs to me,
she's here.
She's HERE.

Spring !!

Subtle.
Steadfast.
She found her way in despite those every-things and every-ones that told us different  
& just like that,
we are green.

& I think, hey !

YaY.

:)

I Am My Feelings













No comments:

Post a Comment